Global Creative Manager & Stylist
With over thirty years of creative experience across
luxury, high fashion and the high street sector, Barbara brings an understanding of how to deliver brands across every touchpoint within the retail environment: windows, instore, press shows, launch parties, showrooms and photographic shoots.
Barbara believes that successful visual merchandising inspires customers through innovative, creative and unique brand experiences. Using skills in creative conceptualisation, project management and both old school crafting and hi-tech execution, she delivers unique and motivating retail environments.
Barbara has worked for and with a wide range of spectacular brands including Selfridges, Burberry, Mulberry, Oasis, Liberty, Marks and Spencer’s, Ralph Lauren, Jigsaw, Jaeger, Jo Malone and Daks.
Event management & production-
- Design of creative of event
- Project management, briefing, production and installation of event
- Prop sourcing
- Can organise a team of installers to install creative/theme/props/layout
- Can organise all signage, imagery, visuals etc required for the event
- Consult with the brands so that creatively the look and feel of the event follows their brands tone of voice.
- Styling live models & flat lays for photoshoots and campaign imagery etc
- Casting models for shoots & live events etc.
- Organise locations, set dressing and styling of shoots.
Music & Artist management
- Personal stylist for the artist
- The art direction of music videos, events and shoots for the artist inc the design, the set design, propping, install and styling.
Film production & support services
- Set design
- Set production & Install
- Set dressing
- Wardrobe styling for the actors
- Prop sourcing
- I have a wealth of experience in pulling together the creative of strategic Omni Channel PR campaigns, pulling together all channels including windows, in store vm, press events, product launches, customer events, campaign imagery, and online presence, creating a smooth and cohesive customer journey.